Abstracts are now open for the ATCSA 2017 Congress.
If you would like to submit an abstract, please click here.
Closure for all abstracts: Monday 31 July 2017
Closure of early registration: Monday 16 October 2017
1. The title should be brief and explicit.
2. Include author(s) and indicate presenting author.
3. Research papers should follow the format – Purpose, Methodology, Results, Conclusion.
4. Excluding title, authors (full given first name and family name) and institution, the abstract must not exceed 1,750 characters and spaces (approximately 250 words). In Microsoft Word, this count can be determined from the ‘Review menu’. Any references must be included in this allowance. If you exceed this limit, the excess text will NOT appear in the abstract book.
5. Abbreviations should be used only in common terms. For uncommon terms, the abbreviation should be given in brackets after the first full use of the word.
6. Presentations (slide and video) will only have electronic PowerPoint support. Audio visual instructions will be issued to all successful authors.
7. A 50 word CV is required from each presenter to facilitate the Chair’s introduction. The excess text will not be captured by the system.
8. Tables, diagrams, graphs, etc. CANNOT be accepted in the abstract submission. This is due to the limitations of the computer software program.
9. Please do not type in your abstract onto the submission page. Being internet based, each page on the submission site can only be open for 15 minutes before closing. Type your submission on a text document (eg. MS Word) and copy and paste it into the abstract text field.
10. AUTHORS MUST BE REGISTRANTS OF THE CONGRESS TO PRESENT AND FOR THEIR ABSTRACT TO APPEAR IN THE PUBLICATIONS.
11. Authors are required to declare conflict of interest if applicable. Failure or refusal to disclose or the inability to resolve the identified conflict will result in the abstract acceptance being withdrawn.
12. Amendments to abstracts after submission are not guaranteed.
13. To move between fields use either the “TAB” key on your computer or click on the field you wish to change using your mouse or trackpad. Avoid using the “ENTER” or “RETURN” keys, as this may submit your abstract inadvertently.
14. The acceptance, timing, presentation and discussion of all papers and posters is at the discretion of the Organising Committee.
Note: Subject to your approval on the abstract submission page, all abstracts accepted and received by the specified closing date will be published in the final program.
If there are any difficulties regarding this process, please email [email protected] for assistance.